A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, November 02, 2007

    A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila Teaser

    Yes. I am aware the show's started airing, but for my cable challenged mates, I just wanted to show you something you may not have seen. Or basically, you probably have. This "reality configuration" is composed of men and women who both want to be "the one" for this import car model/MySpace superstar. Now one of the rules is "No hooking up while Tila's not in the house." Almost sounds reasonable except that everyone, except Tila, sleeps in one big bed (it's HUGE) w/ a surveillance camera in every corner. There is also no shortage of booze. I don't think Tila Tequila wants to be w/ any one of these people. I think all of these people wnat to be on TV. I'm giving this show one more chance to show me Tila in a bathing suit before I give up and watch Footballer's Wives instead.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 3:00 PM 

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    seriously
    thanks for the tila t video
    i didn't know they could put that on cable even
    you must never stop watching this show

    8:41 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I won't. I believe in the marketing power of lesbians.

    5:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home