A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, April 07, 2008

    Back

    My vacation without goals to Portland was awesome. I think that's probably why I keep going back. I also have a new (14 weeks!) niece there. She's uber cute. I'm also really glad I made the flight home because the airport bar got pretty comfy & by the time we got to the gate, EVERYONE had boarded. That hasn't happened to me since missing the arrival AND the departure to KauaŹ»i. This time it actually worked out for me because I got bumped up a class. Yay!!

    Came home to my honey, lots of work, and a bunch of e mails. I'm glad to be home but I always love me a little vacation.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:38 PM 

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    my time was too good
    i'll be tired for a couple days still
    we shared some tough moments, but we came out on top
    till next time

    3:36 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm blaming it all on the cheesecake. I don't usually blame dessert, but I think it was obvious.

    9:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home