A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, July 17, 2008

    Lovin' Small Leather Goods


    This is my new favorite small leather item. The ABAS Card file. Simplicity at its best!! Lately, I've been really into small leather goods. Don't know what my problem is, but small bright leather things are my new infatuation. The orange is TDF and the turquoise leather lining is so freakin' cool plus I can see it in the abyss of my huge bag!

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:13 PM 

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    it's like i'm totally into checkin yer blog then you write about purses and i think
    wtf would i do with a purse?
    get it hella dirty is what i'd do with it

    9:26 AM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    Yeah, I know. Not everyone is about purses. But sometimes this stuff is simply UNAVOIDABLE for em. My next post will be useless in a whole different way!!

    8:05 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Interesting to know.

    8:35 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home