A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, September 10, 2009

    Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan w/ Nike Air Technology

    I don't really care about Maria Sharapova or Nike, but I like shoes. Not as much as I used to, but I like me some quality shoes. So I'm a little fluttery inside about Maria Sharapova for Cole Haan. I'm more of a Camper type of gal, but I'll take the Air Tall Milano Boot. The price point is a little high and in and of themselves, the line isn't ground breaking in design, but a style conscious dresser makes it look good. With the resurgence of "shopping in your own closet", good accessories are essential. If they came in grey, I wouldn't be waiting to seeing them at Nordstrom's Rack.

    Oh and I haven't been posting much since my calendar has been just TERRIBLE since August. It'll all be easier, oh... around the beginning of next year but I'll still be posting when I'm slacking off.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:39 AM 

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    your fans wait for the new year

    10:18 PM  
    Blogger Baywatch said...

    Sharapova makes hot noises.

    5:55 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    she's "tennis" hot.

    11:00 AM  
    Blogger Hilts said...

    hot

    8:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home