A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, January 28, 2011

    THE SPECIAL A.K.A. 'Free Nelson Mandela' early version/studio rehearsal



    I nearly cried when I saw this. It sounds so good and it appears to be just a run through. I love it and I'm waiting patiently for the next band that has something to say and be awesomely entertaining at the same time. Yes, I am aware of Die Antwoord, and I'm just not as moved. I assume Jerry Dammers and Shane McGowan both decided not to replace any missing teeth because they would just get knocked out in the next bar fight. Cheers, mate!

    If the video fails, click on the post title to redirect. Thanks!

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:41 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home