A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, September 11, 2011

    10 Years Later

    I remember waking up, ready to have a super day because it's Greg's birthday today & he came in the bedroom & said "They're blowing up New York". We watched TV instead of having a great birthday & I refused to cancel my trip to NY which was two weeks later. I wish i had made my Old Man's birthday 10 years ago better but so much tragedy overwhelmed one man's day. So much so, that I say "Never again will I allow 9/11 make me put the importance of the people I love who were born on 9/11 after the sadness of the lives taken on that day." Happy Birthday Greg & Leah! I'm sorry you got screwed by 9/11. I went to Manhattan two weeks later w my friend, Mark K. The generosity & many incredible memorials we encountered was simply staggering and that's why I will always ♥ NY.

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:20 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home