A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, August 17, 2007

    Friday Link

    It's immature and not necessary, but I'm entitled to a slow day. A VERY slow day. Here's a link to a full frontal of Vanessa Minillo. Who is Vanessa Minillo? A chick after my own heart. Fired from both of her TV jobs and rocks a natural down below. Now she gets down w/ Nick Lachey. Who is Nick Lachey? I want you to know I'd be disappointed in you if you DID know who he is.

    If you care, follow the link because the picture could be taken down @ any time since I'm pretty sure the aforementioned parties payed to supress the pictures.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 3:16 PM 

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    always looking out for my best interests
    thank you

    10:36 AM  
    Blogger weezie said...

    That picture of Nick makes me feel more comfortable in my own skin!

    10:55 PM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    Yes. You know I just want you to know that D LIST celebrities are just as gross as ordinary people, if not worse. And I mean that.

    1:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home