A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, July 13, 2007

    Re-opened for business

    Though it's unpleasant and uncomfortable, I'm back. I'll likely be the executrix of a will. It's because of my incredible Aunt super power of completing paperwork that will land me the undesirable task. That and my reluctance to trust nearly everyone else's ability to act w/ neutrality.

    I've also suddenly discovered that part of the process of life and death is allowing people who are not you to grieve with you even though you may not be quite there yet. I believe I am pleasantly surprised and remarkably tired. I guess that's the thing about the finality death. There are potentially years of time to grieve if you need it.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:47 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home