A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, November 10, 2007

    Kylie Minogue for Agent Provocateur

    While we're on the topic, Kylie's bod is rockin' hot in this. She's Austrailan, but it's obvious the other broad is English. Seriously.

    Other Agent Provocateur models you might want to search are Maggie Gyllenhaal, Kate Moss and their new face and body is Lily Allen. Obviously English. I heard this is a six figure deal, so cheers Lily. Take it off.

    Objectifying women, am I? Which one of us is inking a six figure deal? That's what I thought.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:00 AM 

    2 Comments:

    Blogger weezie said...

    Whew! Hot stuff! I'm about to ink a six figure deal!

    8:59 PM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    Yeah. I like how her body looks like an actual woman's body. Not a 12 year old boy's or a Barbie doll's.

    Of course, this commercial was banned.

    11:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home