A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, January 06, 2008

    Pop!Tech Carbon Footprint Calculator

    Pop!Tech.org has a carbon footprint calculator that's free to use. Just click here and select it from step 1. It's a good thing to know about. I'm not sure if I advocate carbon offsets yet. I don't know enough about their actual viability. But I think the calculator is a good educational tool and a great starting point for individual footprints. Even w/ my hybrid, my footprint is still shockingly high. 5.9 - 6.4 tons depending on how much I fly this year! However, driving is my biggest Carbon Viceā„¢ and I'm pretty conscious about where I drive and how. I'm also quite the little recycler/re-user and no, I'm not a hippie. I'm just try not to waste resources. Guess there's always room for improvement.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:33 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home