A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, December 18, 2007

    Eeeeewww

    As someone who still watches commercials, I just keep forgetting what I was watching if I change the channel, I have to mention how uncomfortable & confusing "feminine product" commercials have become. Kathy Rigby was PLENTY graphic enough for me. I'm sure it's a huge, fresh smelling industry, but GOD, I hope I never have a period, feminine itching, feminine odor, cramps or any of the other terrible afflictions of the vaginal area, pregnancy included, as they are portrayed on TV commercials. If you were a visitor to this country w/ no knowledge of overblown American TV culture, it would scare the hell out of your vagina, or penis, for that matter. And if you saw Tyra Banks talking about the vagina, it's a no brainer, you'd leave on the horse or spaceship you rode in on.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:43 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home