A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, July 20, 2008

    Stage 15 - Embrun Prato Nevoso 183 km


    The Tour de France is something that is around me because I am around bikes. My Old Man loves bikes and has four. The Tour is about bikes and how fucking hard it is to ride a bike like that. Today I was finally impressed enough to write about it. I've been watching for more than 10 years. Australian, Simon Gerrrans won Stage 15 like a fucking madman. Now I know, surely my attention would have been drawn like a magnet to the recent doping scandals. Interestingly enough, not so much.

    I gotta hand it to these riders. They are certifiable and they've been doing it since 1903! Crazy.

    Interesting: Did you notice that Lance Armstrong was on The Simpsons?

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:11 PM 

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    did you see the triplets of belleville

    7:46 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    see the guy ride straight off the cliff during this?

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e5c_1216753545

    11:15 PM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    Yes, I saw the Triplets of Belleville (MOST excellent) and I saw the guy ride off the cliff (most HARDCORE). Both are tops as far as I'm concerned.

    12:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home