A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, August 23, 2008

    Shaq Disses Kobe

    I remember when I first heard about this and I ignored it. There are things that require my immediate attention and then there are things that will always be great, no matter when you finally get to them.

    This example of poor sportsmanship is right up there w/ Latrell Sprewell's boss choking incident or angry Swede, Ara Abrahamian throwing his bronze medal from the podium. I secretly LOVE watching poor sportsmanship because it's so damn funny. I also think it's funny when adults score off little kids in sports. Don't call me a sportsman, and don't call me late for dinner (or Fourthmeal as we refer to it south of the border).

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:19 PM 

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i listen to Jim Rome and he has been making fun of this for a while now. Glad to see it made it to your site.

    -"hey green line following me, tell me how my ass tastes" -signed Michael Phelps.

    8:40 PM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    That is fucking hilarious. I was wondering about that green line...

    11:44 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home