A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, December 16, 2008

    Pair of Shoebills

    Sorry it's been a while. My stomach is killing me. The holiday thing, you know... Anyway, this pair of Shoebills is my vote for the Hero Of '08, besides President Elect Obama, is journalist, Muntadar al-Zeidi. I love that he managed to jettison BOTH shoes at Bush. A couple broken ribs and a busted wrist are worth the obvious risks. I'm pleased that so many of his countrymen are standing up and demanding his release. My house guest from Niger nearly lost his shit when he saw it on TV. He asked me three times if it was real. Then we both had a good laugh. Because it's funny and because he speaks only French, but was somehow able to communicate w/ me enough to ask. We watched it on three or four different stations, over and over. He was pleased w/ our TV, which is likely the biggest he's ever seen and I was pleased by his delight at watching it again and again w/ the click of a button.

    I hope someone throws a pair of Shoebills at me. Oh, I gotta go. Things to do, people to ignore...

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:56 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home