A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, November 28, 2008

    Kudos You CRAAAZY Vampires!!


    Now this is the kinda celebrity gossip I like to see!! TWILIGHT star Kristin Stewart hitting the pipe on her front steps. I was just writing about this for a movie piece. Go you crazy vampire tweens!! Does a vampire get high if he drinks THC laden blood? Yes, methinks!!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:40 PM 

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    that's the northwest effect

    10:22 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OH!!!I was shock when I read it..That is a sad news, after I adore her movie and now She act like that...:(

    7:49 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Celebrity Gossip, what the HELL are you talking about? I hated her, and the rest of that stupid vampire cabal and now she's gold...

    2:43 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home