A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, April 20, 2009

    Spend It While You've Got It


    In an unprecedented way of thinking for me, it's time to splurge. I'm accepting this point of view as someone who's always saved, ostensibly for the future. Well the future is now and fiscal responsibility and living within my means has not gotten me nearly as far as I thought it would. In fact, I'm seeing the monetary system I've willfully participated in has far fewer rewards than I EVER could have imagined. Apparently the economic recovery is for people who declare bankruptcy and spend money like water. I assume it's always been this way because the government is trying to get banks to start making loans AGAIN. How many times must you touch a hot stove before you believe it's hot? I'm going to try to be a fiscally bigger asshole but I'm fighting through decades of believing my credit rating was some kind of reflection, at least in part, of my worth as an American. Another HUGE example of "Boy, was I wrong." in my penny pinching face.

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:28 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home