A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, April 11, 2009

    ShamPOW!! 2.0 - EEEEewwwww

    Here are some pretty nasty crime scene photos from Vince Shlomi's ShamGate fiasco. Of course, conveniently located in Florida. And by nasty I mean, check out the 2 condoms by the pillow. Blow up the picture. See 'em? EEEWwWWWWWwwww. Pixelate, people. That may be the most obscene thing I've ever seen. Really.

    Basically, Vince kissed this Working Gal and she bit his tongue and wouldn't let go. So he punched her in the face a lot. Now everyone I've discussed this with has agreed that kissing a hooker is wrong, unless she explicitly says you can. This makes sense, right? It's commonly agreed upon. Vince was wrong. I think I am casting judgement on someone I do like on a character level. That's what happens when you violate social rules.

    Oh and as for all that blood on the bed? I wouldn't be too alarmed. There's a lot of blood going to the head, so when ever there's a cut on the head it bleeds like a motherfucker, but it also quits bleeding pretty quick because it wants to survive like a motherfucker. I'm just saying you could lose that much blood from a nose bleed. Just imagine much Vince's tongue bled.

    But we can all agree this whole affair is pretty gross, right? The Smoking Gun is truly one of the last bastions of reputable news.

    In a related announcement, my boyfriend Billy Mays is going to be in a show called Pitchmen on Discovery. Cannot wait.



    Oh and a quick reminder that the price of stamps is going up 2 cents on May 7, 2009. Buy the Forever Stamps. Not aesthetically satisfying, but really, an investment. Incidentally, the Simpsons Stamps are on sale now online!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 2:22 PM 

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeah you dont kiss a hooker.

    they dont want that, you dont want that.

    bad times.

    O.A.

    2:03 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Can I get a witness? Vince, you just don't do that. Even ask my 2 year old nephew. Word.

    9:41 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home