A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    Britney Don't Smoke

    I did not really know Britney Spears had a problem with people smoking. Despite her Christianity, I thought she was AT LEAST tolerant. Perhaps she's one of my heroes who will drink their asses off but won't smoke pot because that's "doing drugs". Drinking on a regular basis kinda sucks. Big time. I attribute a lot of this behavior and belief to tobacco & alcohol companies funding anti marijuana propaganda. That propaganda is deeply engrained in the American mindset. Just sayin'.

    The "comments" section of the post is very funny as well. That's a 2-in-1 folks!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:46 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home