A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, May 22, 2009

    My Giro d'Italia 2009


    Look at this upskirt shot!! Now this is celebrating cycling. This is from yesterday's stage win. And the guy in the middle is Denis Menchov. Way to go Roberto Bettini. You win Friday's award in the Field of Excellence in Photography. Why wouldn't you wear underwear as a podium girl? I hope she becomes famous.

    Oh and Italy broke out the hotties for this race. No sloppiness here. Some times...the podium girls...kinda whatever. But these broads are top shelf. If you don't believe me, search podium girls. Famous I say.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:59 AM 

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Menchov looks happy hahahaha

    9:54 AM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    I think it's safe to say he is.

    10:22 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home