A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, September 11, 2011

    Open Letter to Kreayshawn

    Dear Kreayshawn,

    Please give this guy a boost to help him get on:



    I particularly like how he doesn't mention God or Jesus even once. So since y'all are both repping the Bay Area, it wouldn't be much of a stretch right? I like "Gucci, Gucci" just fine. In fact I like it a lot. I'm going to put the embed code for "Rich Whore" in this post. I hope it will not get busted down from You Tube due to copyright infringement because I want to give you air time too, see? I honor yr recent contractw Sony and I hope you won't forget the local talent.




    Cordially,
    AILF

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:07 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home