A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, June 26, 2012

    JUNE 15

    The Microphones - Mount Eerie. Ever trippy. Good to work to. Keeper. DJ Casanova - I Love My City. Something, something Soundcloud... This was a charity listen. Somehow this got into my hand at the Haight St. Fair and I thought I'd listen to it before casting it asunder. It should never have made it to my ears, really. Go Sailor. Before there was a meme of a furry kitty cat, there was Go Sailor.

    Labels: , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:05 PM 

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Ron Wolf said...

    Not quite sure that I follow you here. But I will mention that Alex's house is surrounded by the wind sculptures that he's made. Many of them fashioned from old CDs that sparkle brilliantly in the sun. Well, that is, when he has sun... As he lives at the top of the hill in SSF - fog central!!! But also wind central - its quite a scene....

    8:50 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home