A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, June 01, 2012

    June 1, 2012 - Listening Project

    Today's selections are:
    Janis Joplin's Greatest Hits - The Columbia Records 1 cent version. I remember ripping this off from my brother. There's something no one misses. Columbia House Record Club vehemently tracking you down for 10 cassettes or CD's. Trust me children of the digital age, this company would do anything to find you "IRL".
    Earlimart - "The Avenues - E.P. - Palm Pictures. There's a town called Earlimart by Bakersfield.
    Baculum - "My Friends Became Junkies" - Three Beads of Sweat. This is still in the wrapper. Sorry guys.
    Urge Overkill - "The Supersonic Storybook" - Touch and Go. The outside looks very partied on. Disc is pristine. I really used to listen to this A LOT.
    BTW, Happy 75 th National Doughnut Day!! The first Friday of June!! Now the Doughnut is as old as the Golden Gate Bridge! They both don't look a day over 50!!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 2:15 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home