A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, November 09, 2006

    Mid Week Management

    Whew! It's hard to keep up w/ real world things, like making money or going to the movies to hide from the world for an hour and some change, w/ a young charge at your side.

    You know it's brutal when your daily clothing rotation consists mainly of solid, dark colors. It's great for hiding YOUR stains, but baby stains seem to end up white, yellowish, or brown. I wonder if Goth Moms have my policy of one outfit a day for me and the kid. I'm also wondering if all baby bottles are the same. I mean just the general logistics and leaking. It's like assembling a bong a couple times a day. I will give a shout to Dr. Brown's Natural Flow Bottles. The internal tube does actually help w/ gassiness, but they're still a pain. If the kid falls asleep while feeding I don't have to make the painful decision of letting sleeping babies lie or waking 'em up. They're designed to keep air out of the nipple, hence reducing gas. That means I don't have to wake up a sleeping baby. That means it's good. I think this probably only works w/ babies older than five or six months because the GI tract is more devloped. Oh, and don't try to judge me for wanting a baby to stay asleep for as long as possible. It's maintenance. The more tired they get, the fussier we all get. Of course the baby in question is a little pimp who smacked me w/ a hard plastic toy cel phone. This is the kind of kid who has a grudge against other babies, care takers and fights sleep like it owes him money. I better not tell you any more or he might order a pair of cement kicks for me. I can't believe I know that much about bottles.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:24 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home