A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Wednesday, April 04, 2007

    Nightmare On Marriage Street

    I forgot my Brother's birthday and in a crazy impulse decision, I told him I'd do his taxes. State and Federal. As a birthday gift. Well fuck me. Trying to navigate taxes for "Married Filing Separately w/ a Child" is CRAZY. As far as I can tell, there's no real advantage to being married and having kids on the books. I mean, these people are the working poor. The difference between their tax "advantage" and mine is under $100.00. I'm willing to take the hit, stay single (until it's actually advantageous for me to marry), and stay off the radar. Between Student Loans and Paid Family Leave, unless your Adjusted Gross Income ='s more than at least 50 grand each, the IRS is simply trying to elimate you like yesterdays garbage. Oh, they might be slightly better if you own a house, but if not, I guess you just get used to getting ass fucked w/out dinner and a movie first.

    If I find out any different, I'll be sure to update you.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:41 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home