A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, March 20, 2007

    Home...Home-y...Gnome-y

    Just got back from the mighty PDX which is a lot like my own personal in-patient spa. After all these years, I still haven't learned to quit committing to "tomorrow" when confronted w/ it @ a party. I'll have to work on my party boundaries when on vacation. Typically, I'd make boundaries and vacation mutually exclusive, but I'm tired. My recovery time is different than it was even before I became a Cougar Aunt. Thank you KT and J for the excellent time. That was a good candy coated break from reality. Well, actually, this was the first St. Patrick's Day party that was a birthday & a Leprechaun & a well intentioned Garden Gnome. Really. It happened like that. You know Leprechaun univerally ='s late night. I don't think I'm wrong.

    A 5 month old puppy is like a 10 mo. old baby in many ways. I actually think the soft sided big dog kennel is also good for a baby. I'm not above it. Baby or no, the world's still spinning out here and those dishes aren't going to do themselves.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:24 PM 

    1 Comments:

    Blogger zulhai said...

    My Mom had one. She called it a "Playpen," but it was really just a really big crate.

    6:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home