A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, May 01, 2007

    Guess What I Don't Like

    I'm always hoping the world can become a better place. If not for me, then for the next generation. You can imagine how angry I am when I hear a bunch of noise that's not relevant to an actual news story. Angry Aunt. The Virginia Tech shooter and the guy who blew up Bay Bridge "news reports" are filthy with irrelevance. Getting in my face w/ things like "He's an alien from South Korea." or "He's had a history of arrests." are nothing but lame attempts to explain the unexplainable in the most divisive ways. The American "right to know" is offensive at this point. They're still brow beating Aruba? That shit happens. It just does. Succinct answers about why bad things happen and what traits cause them are hard to come by. Propaganda is not news, no matter how much we want it to be. Divisive information that tries to assign blame isn't going to bring people together. It just makes us collectively and sadly less accepting of the differences between us.

    I hope my Nephew will learn to analyze the barrage of information he will subjected to.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:38 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home