A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, April 24, 2007

    The First time...

    the kid actually tried to really evade me on foot was in a big box type store yesterday. I'm still the adult though. Those stupid doors just open when you get close to them and apparently the technology was not wasted on him. He ran, I pursued. It ended up with a crafty game of side stepping until he was boxed into a corner. Then I valiantly declared myself the winner, picked him up and returned to the store to look for his sleep deprived Dad who was jabbering w/ a sales associate. It's funny how parents' cat like reflexes that were so active the first nine months are a significantly slower when they think someone else is watching the kid. Especially around this one year mark when everyone gets a "little tired" watching a walking baby. Tired. And worrying about getting his bell rung? Forget about it. That's just what babies do. I'd say one out of 10 times the kid actually notices.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:46 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home