A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, April 15, 2007

    Super Wedding DJ

    On any occasion that this Aunt somehow ends up DJ-ing a wedding, I always play this. It's always on my iPod. Weddings occasionally have something to do with babies, so that's how I'm relating this hilarious clip to babies. That and Aunts still like to inappropriately behave when wasted. Or see someone else do it. This is absolutely what a wedding reception looks like to me. This song should be around the "final five" of a reception because it's the kind of song the "last guests" will completly physically & emotionally commit themselves to. If that drunk girl wearing a strapless dress w/ the "X's" over her eyes is going to crap out on the dance floor, this is the song she's going to do it to. Because her hips aren't lying AND she's a Brick House. The blustering ass hovering @ the bar w/ a wine bottle will whole heartedly support her cause. Perhaps they will later engage in baby making activities. I cannot predict the future. Holding this song 'til the end requires me not "taking requests" from little kids. That's just the kind of wedding DJ I am.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 1:57 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home