A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, May 12, 2007

    Mamas Don't Be Surprised Your Babies are Strippers

    I don't really care either way about the Akon/14 year old Pastor's daughter thing, because it seems pretty obvious both parties have been there before, but I do like the funny comments on this blog. Any blog w/ comments starting with, "reck di punani", is a must read. Her stripper heels (Those are some very hot shoes, if I don't say so myself.), amazing ability to withstand vigorous freaking and tramp stamp make me feel she's not a victim, or at least as much of a victim as anyone else on that stage.

    Slow news days like the kind that spawned this "controversy" make me concerned about EVERYTHING else going on in the world.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:16 PM