A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, June 04, 2007

    Boys, Girls and Aunts

    This past weekend I got to spend a little time w/ my infant neice. We've met before, but she was too busy to notice me. That's ok. She's a baby. It's nice. It seemed like she almost inherently knew we were related. We (her mom, me, and her) saw the last date of the Arcade Fire tour @ the Greek in Berkeley. She was the most adorable girl there. The show rocked and she slept. Her temperment is so different from my nephew's. He's such a BOY. And she's such a little lady. Today she's tearing up my catalogs, tomorrow she'll be ripping the cover off be my Italian Vogue...sigh...They grow up so fast.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:31 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home