A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, September 10, 2007

    Team Britney

    Well, I'm not an official supporter, but I support her performance. I think she gave the best performance a girl could give given the circumstances. Yes, her handlers could have put more clothes on her, but it's Vegas. She could have been a little more succinct in her movements, but it's Vegas. In fact, I'd have been disappointed in her if she didn't do the Vegas Wobble. She's not the first gal who's phoned it in from Vegas & I can't say I've never done the same. I'm proud of her.

    MTV really could have helped her if they wanted her performance to look ANY different. They could have taken it easy on the close ups of her extensions but don't think there's no sound, lighting, video check, army of body and face makeup artists and hair technicians. Production goes on for FOREVER. There are no mistakes, especially at an affair like the VMA's. They made her performance what it was. And she delivered what they wanted. Panning to the stunned faces of Luda, Fiddy and whoever else was front and center was misconstrued as shock in the bad way. Actually, they were just trying to figure out how to find her later because who's not looking for a good time girl in VEGAS?

    BTW, I'm not a fan, but Chris Brown is actually a performer. He delivered the most show for a relatively boring show.

    Ok. The baby's destroying my shit. Gotta bounce.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 8:29 AM 

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    i'm behind her all the way
    this is the first real act i've seen all year

    8:32 AM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    It's true. I'd like to go toe to toe w/ her @ a buffet. She might be the only real competition I have.

    6:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home