A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, November 16, 2007

    No Country For Old Men


    This is the Shizz-na. The Cohen brothers can still pack an opening day matinee. NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN is SO good. So violent. And so worth even a full priced movie ticket. I would even pay to see it again, which I probably will. Joel and Ethan have really returned to their Blood Simple roots. They also manage to pay homage to their other works in the subtle way they do. Extra cool points for casting Stephen Root.

    Since I'm shirking responsibility today, I also theater hopped the Steve Carell vehicle, Dan In Real Life. I like Steve Carell, but this movie is a bit much of a feel good movie for me. The soundtrack is gooey sweet as well. It's shot like a J Crew catalog, with all it's middle class affectations, that will be on an airplane soon. It's cute.

    Let me just say it's so much easier to theater hop when you aren't a teenager.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:01 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home