A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, November 26, 2007

    I Want Broads! You Can't Handle the Broads.

    How many parents are potentially shamed by these reprobate brohams and would be broads? How many ropes flung over vaulted ceiling beams after realizing where the tuition dollars are going and how little it's helping. I like how the "broads" don't seem that excited to be there.

    Sexist, racist and homophobic? These guys have it ALL. In fact, there's some guy out there w/ nothing because this sexy bastard has everything. My fucking God. No wonder I'm scared of people.

    I'm so glad technology has never been turned against me in this way.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 7:55 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home