A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, November 26, 2007

    I Really Love My In-Laws



    I'm 100% serious. If you know me, pain and/or discomfort are just things you have to play through and these two, or technically three, are doing me proud. 8 1/2 months and ready to drop any day now COULD NOT, WOULD NOT stop them from loving the Trailblazers long time. I hope this is the kind of Mom I'd be if I ever had any desire.

    Hats off to my Brother for literally sending along some of the expensive affectations and trappings lavished on first time parents. I was there. I saw how things that were big and/or expensive got used for less than a year, some things even less than 4 or 5 months. I know my words mean little as a non parent, but once those babies start growing and running around, adults are left in the dust with PILES of things that are practically new, yet no longer have a practical use. The baby industry is CRAZY! That's why I've bought so little for my Nephew. Instead, I donate my time. Which is nearly priceless to a desperate parent who needs a few hours of relief, or God forbid, (gasp) WORK.

    Let me tell you a little story completely unrelated to this post. I found out that in Bend, Oregon, it's totally acceptable to tip your waitress in pills. In fact, it seems it's ALMOST preferred. I sorta like that backward place.

    Oh, and by the way, Happy Holidays! I'll probably forget to mention it again.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 6:34 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home