A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, January 12, 2008

    Is Nothing Sacred?

    I am troubled by the 2008 cancellation of the Dakar Rally (formerly Paris to Dakar). Now I do have something personal against Al Qaeda & other terrorist organizations. Death threats? Come on now. Four French tourists were murdered in December? I think that's an occupational hazard of being French. Even attempting Lisbon to Dakar is a sort of death wish in itself, no Al Qaeda necessary. Now Versus is mocking me by showing last year's rally.

    I have little faith in our international relations this year, and perhaps for many years to come. And now succumbed to terrorist threats to kill

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:57 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home