A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, June 08, 2008

    I Forgot The Zohan

    I forgot to mention I saw YOU DON'T MESS W/ THE ZOHAN out of cinematic desperation. I was as pleased as I could be to see Mariah Carey, George Takei, Bruce Villanch and John McEnroe, but was gravely disappointed to see Rob Schneider and to find out that Robert Smigel was a writer. This is a bleak time for American Cinema, people, & it has been for a while. I didn't think Zohan would really help, but man, I feel like Tatum O'neill researching a role. I need a GOOD hit, but I'll take a bad one. It did teach me something about hacky sack and the middle east, but otherwise, generally insulting.

    I'm not against the Summer Blockbuster, per se, but where is the violence? The action? The summer season brings nothing to the table for adults, but I guess it never did. I guess this is the time for me to catch up on the seasons of 24 I haven't seen. Netflix & Denise Richards, here I come.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:27 AM 

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    i just saw 13
    holly hunter wins milf of the year

    4:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home