A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Thursday, May 08, 2008

    Vote Early and Vote Often - Indiana


    Ok. Well I guess I'll have to let go of my resentment re: the American media not picking up the Fritzl/cellar story. Now he's saying his actions were symptoms of an addiction. Whatever. No personal responsibility here.

    Nah. I think I'll keep my resentment right here in my chest pocket.

    Just got off the phone w/ my confidante and fellow ex-cougar, Velour Brown, from Hammond, which is in Lake County, Indiana. When I hear Hammond is in the national news, I know something's gone awry. So I had to find out WTF is going on there w/ the Primary from a real, live person. Not the TV or Internet. Apparently the count's not done as of now, nor was it done last night @ midnight. I have been informed that many voting citizens in Chicagoland vote TWICE. I'm embarrassed that I barely have the energy to vote ONCE. I love it when people vote twice for something they don't know about. I am only making this statement because it was confirmed by a real, logical person in Hammond.

    Well, the conversation can't end there. We both agreed we wouldn't have a problem w/ Barack, but even if he wins the primary, this country isn't ready for him. Seriously. I think people like the idea, but the US is still too racist to elect him since every state is not New York or California. Given the choice between a Black guy and a White woman, unfortunately, the woman is easier to digest.

    I hope I'm wrong. I've been wrong before. I can deal w/ being wrong. VB also informed me the KKK was founded in Indiana. Awesome!!

    Revised: See Velour's corrections to my post. Sometimes, I'm not the best listener.

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:17 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home