A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, September 06, 2008

    V.P.I.L.F.

    Despite this photoshopped picture, did McCain, that buck toothed, old, GOP, mummy really think this was going to fly? I'm only accepting it's photoshopped because no one this sexy has ever defended our borders from Russia!! Or France for that matter. I've said time and time again that COPS couldn't exist without Florida, Texas and Arizona, but we don't even have that for Alaska. Naturally, it sounds even more frightening than the Northwest-backwood-type libertarians.

    BTW, I'm going on vacation for a few days. Don't start the riot without me.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:06 PM 

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    this photo has been a big hit
    my 78 y.o. client sent it to me

    8:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home