A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Saturday, October 25, 2008

    She & Him - "Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?"



    I've probably mentioned She & Him to you before, but it's taken me this long to post this. Weak, I know. I absolutely do NOT want to hear any comparisons to Katy Perry. I'll admit Zooey is last year's "it" girl, but please...she's no Katy Perry. This video is cheesy, but seriously, it's the best one on YT. If you're inclined to see more, search for their version of Dream A Little Dream from Erin Fetherston's 2007 runway show (also TDF) &/or I Put A Spell On You. It's TDF. There's a lot of Zooey on You Tube. I guess she's still an Internet It Girl. I'm really excited to see them in S.F. for my b-day. Thanks a bunch Hun!!

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:37 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home