A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, September 23, 2008

    Off Label Use

    Here's something I never thought I'd know about. Chafing Cream to Powder as a face primer. This is the part where any guy who's reading this is shaking his head. I think the thing that makes it superior is the dermaxyl level and the fact that's it oil free.

    Ok. We'll never talk about it again. Promise.

    Labels: , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 4:35 PM 

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm a guy.... so do I put this on my ass to avoid chaffing before a giant hike in the canyon or before walking around all day at the best white trash amusement park in VA - called Kings Dominion??? Seriously, there are hot 16 year olds smoking cigs & wearing tube tops there!

    8:22 PM  
    Blogger spiderhole consumer said...

    Only if you've experienced chafing in the past.

    5:22 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home