A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, November 02, 2008

    More Proof That McCain's Given Up...

    but Palin won't.



    You've probably already seen this, but in case you haven't, here it is.

    More importantly, Starbucks, Ben and Jerry's and Krispy Kreme are giving away free stuff for voting. Or not even, You just tell them you voted. Some kinda law thing...Anyway, I'll keep you updated on free things on Nov. 4. Just vote. I know you can do it, if you haven't already that is!!

    BTW, EARLY VOTING in San Francisco: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday; 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. San Francisco City Hall.

    Oh, and I'll bet I didn't tell you that my Dad is actually voting Democratic this year!! I think it's because he now has a Grandchild AND a retirement plan. Awesome.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:19 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home