A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, November 04, 2008

    Ok People...



    I hope we all voted with our conscience and our common sense. This is the most informed I've ever been about an entire election. I've spoken to 2 other couples (hmmmm...all unmarried, BTW) who seriously sat down w/ the ballots and the books, and the pamphlets and really analyzed each "line item" for what it is/was and didn't just vote the party line. All careful investment and discussion on the topics + the debates, etc. I'm a terrible American because I can't swear I'll always be this informed about what I think is going on, but this is the first year I really felt proud for being informed AND that my vote might actually count. I've been wrong before though and I'll be very mad if this country fucks up this election. I mean, every state isn't California and not every one votes. It's a deal breaker people, just do it if you can.

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 3:21 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home