A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Tuesday, December 30, 2008

    Lauren Conrad Works?

    I had heard that THE HILLS was picked up for its 5th season, but didn't care why. Now I see it's because Lauren Conrad looks 37. It's horrible to see how being on a barely watchable (I can't. She just keeps showing up in grocery store magazines!) "reality" show accelerates the aging process. Let this be a lesson kids, wear sun screen every day and avoid the damaging rays of reality TV. Coincidentally, I was looking at the Revolve Clothing site sale and a few of her pieces are marked down + 25% off and they still can't make me believe I need 'em. Like so many things I've seen of late, I can wait for it. Do you think LC will end the show with a real position in a business that actually exists? I also feel she could easily do her own jewelry, shoe and/or accessory design. Wait. Maybe she'll go the way of Shoshanna: swimwear. Notice I did not say she'd do it well. Any opinions?

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 2:45 PM 

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    not a big fan

    11:05 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home