A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    Season Finales: Such Sweet Sorrow



    Tonight at 11:45 I will be watching the live action Aqua Teen Hunger Force season finale. I'm especially looking forward to the "Carl", Mr. Dave Long, Jr., who landed the part from an Adult Swim open call. T-Pain will play Frylock. The last episode I saw was "Der Inflatable Fuhrer" & I found it to be...relateable to my own life. Though I've been less than impressed at times w/ Williams St., I am in no position to openly complain. They've single handed ly been holding down late night cable TV (Frisky Dingo) & their worst is far better than my best. That said, I am also anxiously awaiting tonight's episode of Breaking Bad. I'm not sure how long the show can maintain it's awesomeness but I have at least one more season in me.

    So you can see my dance card is full. Mazel tov!!

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 9:37 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home