A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Friday, August 20, 2010

    Newsflash: Psychedelics Possibly Promote Mental Health!!

    Blotter pic boosted from erowid.org. (a great site, btw)

    Boy was I excited when I found out psychedelics are making a pop psychology come back.  Though I wouldn't quite call it a come back...since some of us never left. It's fab that now falling into a K hole is healing the old brizane, not hurting it.  Something to be desired, not feared.  Without psychedelics, I think the world could be worse. It's really those who can't handle their scandal that largely give the non stimulants a bad name.  I also found it particularly interesting that the spooks were so interested dosing LA's water supply. 

    Let the games begin.  I'm right here, waiting for my mental health.  Bring it!!

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:08 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home