A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, February 26, 2007

    I Vibed A Baby

    Today I vibed a baby. It wasn't intentional & it was quite unexpected. It was because I didn't want him to throw his baby hot dog on my carpet. A LOT. See, he's just started eating solid food and of course he's just doing his baby thing. Obsessive me was doing nothing but absolutely focusing on the baby not dropping that hot dog on my not so clean carpet. He looked at me and I looked at him and he started BAWLING. Out of nowhere. I've never seen him turn on a dime like that before. Well maybe once from this electrical cord that was freaking him out. The other adults in the room were like, "Oh, baby, what happened? There's nothing wrong...". But there was. I scared the crap out him with my intense desire for him to not mess up my living room. To my defense, I really have only ever worried about MY stains and messes.

    I'll be getting over my problem by devising some kind of tarp solution or something. More importantly, I now know the baby and I have a deeper, intuitive communication and that's totally great and totally scary. What do I do now that I know that a baby can "read" me? Way better than most adults, by the way. That baby has some kinda swagger.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 11:01 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home