A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, February 19, 2007

    Hustlers, Hos and Jane Fonda


    As an Aunt, it's part of my job to keep up with the next potential threats to a child's well being. I don't know if this level of debauchery will infiltrate the Baby's world, but as I've stated before: I can't predict the future.

    I'm almost done w/ this Mickey Avalon tangent. I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner. Lindsay Lohan's Halloween "costume" is pretty Jane Fonda. If you decide to watch the video, Mickey's dancers are dressed in Jane Fonda garb circa 1983. Since the song "Jane Fonda" is about getting your whore on in a series of compromising positions as the Jane Fonda Workout demands, it only stands to reason that Lindsay Lohan, who sllegedly LOVES sex, would wear this.



    Ok. Take your birth control pill. Fastforward. I actually almost feel bad for Lindsay with the media following her to AA meetings, but again, not really. I'm sure the Wonderland rehab facility has inhouse meetings, so I fail to see why she should breach the anonymity of the regular LA freaks trying to recover. That just plain sucks. I sure do like her Mercedes though.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 10:37 AM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home