A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Monday, April 09, 2007

    This Is Why I'm Hot...

    Wow. Talk about things I never wanted to know. I figured out it's a terrible idea to file separately if you're married & have a kid. Things have been fiscally turned around for my brother's taxes. Now he's on the up side of two grand and I'm thinking I could do this. I can do it by myself, whenever I want to work on it (obviously before April 15th), it's straight up numbers and keeping documentation. At most, I need an hour long phone interview. My enthusiasm is fueled largely on my desire to get as much from the government as possible. Even if it's not specifically for me. I think the government needs help distributing wealth and I'm just the Aunt to do it.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 6:21 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home