A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, January 20, 2008

    INFARTO-Terrifying TV



    Hey. Wow. This show is INSANE and it has the word "fart" in the title. Infarto means heart attack and these people aren't fucking around like Punk'd. Two years of High School Spanish is NOT required to understand the univeral language of "Take everything, just don't kill me" or "What the fuck is going on & why am I here?". I love me some good nonsensical Japanese game shows, but this is raising the bar w/ B & E, armed robbery, abduction, murder and rape. I couldn't find the rape clip, but I'm sure there's more than one out there because who doesn't think rape is a funny prank. The other thing about this show is that you can't tell who's being "infarto'd".

    In this clip, I was pretty sure the "victim" was the the apartment dweller. No, it was the criminal committing B & E. Silly me.

    Anyhoo, the rape clip featured a girl being pranked with the collusion of her Mom. Two guys break in, throw her Mom to the floor, drag the girl into a room and shut the door. Her Mom is laying outside the door screaming and begging not to be raped (she's not being raped). I guess I'm too soft because I don't know how to come back from that.

    Naturally, the authenticity of the show is debated, but I tend to believe that a lot of people are un-funny assholes. The most questionable part is the presence of a camera, but technology is always reduced to the lowest common denominator & people like attention/documentation.

    Hats off Azteca America for redefining what's an acceptable cruel prank, regardless of its "truthiness"

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:35 PM 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home