A.I.L.F.

Powered by homoTiller Media Industries.

    Sunday, February 10, 2008

    CNN- Holding Jesus Hostage Weiner Poopie - WZZM

    As a half assed homeowner, I can almost relate to this kinda weirdness. See I know I can't start a war w/ the neighbors if I'm not extremely committed and able to participate in the battle. This was brought to my attention by my Brother and after a very short moment, I realized he was right.

    Bookmark and Share
    posted by spiderhole consumer @ 12:11 PM 

    2 Comments:

    Blogger weezie said...

    She's one of those people who look like their pets type dog owners. Also, "poopie" doesn't sound out of place in her vocabulary. Here's to the cement Lord's return!

    9:53 PM  
    Blogger Dirty Dan Sin said...

    that was very laugh-out-loud funny. for the record, i always put the little lines around jesus' name.

    12:43 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home